StopTech SportStop Brake Rotors feature a drilled design for enhanced performance. The holes help eliminate the debris that can build up between the pad and the disc. This keeps your StopTech Rotors cleaner on the surface, for a stronger bite and more braking force. The rotor surface is specially finished to prevent pad glazing and enhances your brake performance in wet and dry conditions.
- Step up your braking performance with StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors
- Custom-designed to your exact vehicle as a direct replacement for your stock rotors
- Drilled holes help expel brake debris and keep the rotor surface cooler
- Cleaner and cooler drilled rotor surfaces have more bite than stock flat rotors
- Surface finish keeps the pads from glazing and improves performance in wet and dry conditions
- Durable black coating on the non-swept center resists corrosion
StopTech SportStop Drilled Brake Rotors enhance your vehicle’s looks as well as performance. The drilled design adds the high-performance look to your wheels and matches the looks of an aftermarket brake kit. The black coating on the non-swept center area blocks unsightly corrosion and adds an extra touch of sporty style.